– 10 November 2009
Desired outcomes from the activities of the SCES include:
- wider understanding among Christians of all ages of the unparalleled and all-pervasive influence of the Bible and the biblical worldview on Europe’s past
- greater awareness of the challenges and opportunities facing Christians in Europe today, and how to respond to them by leaders of churches and organisations
- broader perspective on the options facing Europe tomorrow, and of the sort of society Christians should pray and work towards as pleasing to God among leaders of churches and organisations
- increased cooperation across Europe towards effective engagement in society among researchers, academics, leaders and Christian workers
- and a more receptive social climate towards the Bible and its message in Europe among the general public.